Architectes : Robert A.M.Stern & SRA Architectes.
This tower, located in Paris la Défense, was designed by Robert A. M. Stern and SRA Architectes and was built in two and a half years.
We won the contract for the furnishing of the vestibules.
We studied and carried out the following work on the basis of a sketchbook that was corrected by the architect firms:
- Inside, LEDs were installed on the stainless steel and milk glass curtain wall to illuminate the tropical garden.
- The zinc wall cladding was made with Galva frame.
- The wall covering made of ‘GAUTHIER’ blue glass was specially developed for this project.
- LED lighting was installed on the landing sides of polished stainless steel, as well as screen-printed retro-lit glass top windows.
- Monumental RF winged doors with site notices and sliding doors.
- Glass railings and stainless steel railings and banisters.
- Lacquered metal cladding.
- Lighting integrated into the floor.